Packaging, Shipping & Returns
Packaging is another area in which we try to operate as sustainably as possible. In 2018 we decided to let go of plastic bags, which is why our products are no longer wrapped in plastic. Instead, they are kept together by ribbons made from the textile leftovers of our shirt production. If possible, packaging boxes are used multiple times. Please don’t mind the parcels’ outside looks - it is what is on the inside that counts.
No Waste – Facts
- no plastic wrapping
- re-use of packaging boxes
- climate-neutral shipping
In addition to the product prices we charge 3.90 EUR (DPD) or 5.90 EUR (DHL) for shipping within Germany. Free shipping on German orders over 100 EUR. During the order process you have the option to choose between delivery via DPD or DHL.
If time is short, you can choose an express delivery via DPD (10.00 EUR). If your payment process is completed until 10 a.m., your parcel will be delivered the next weekday.
For deliveries to Austria, Denmark, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg, or the Netherlands, shipping starts from 7.90 EUR per order – depending on delivery service and weight.
For deliveries to Switzerland we charge 13.00 EUR for shipping, excluding customs duty and taxes.
Deliveries to other countries in Continental Europe are charged as follows:
up to 3 kg
up to 8 kg
up to 15 kg
more than 15 kg
For international shipping the standard fee is 49.00 EUR. For a complete list of countries we deliver to, click here.
In some cases (e.g. print gift vouchers), orders can be sent as . Here, the standard fee is 1.00 EUR for deliveries within Germany and Europe. There is no shipping fee for digital products, such as digital gift vouchers.
Excerpt from our General Terms and Conditions:
1. The customer is liable for post- and packaging costs. Those will be added to the price of the order.
2. A pick up service will not be guaranteed unless it was clearly stated with the offer or auction.
3. The delivery of the goods to the customer is made wherever possible within 3-4 working days after receiving a cleared payment. The customer will be immediately notified of any delays in the delivery process.
4. The dispatch type and charge will be stated each time with the offer or auction. The postage/insurance/packaging costs work out according to the weight of the package and the destination country. In the case of shipping into a country outside the EU it is the customer's responsibility to pay all import duty costs in accordance with the regulations.
5. If the customer informs us of the goods being damaged or lost while being sent within the deadline stated in §10 section 4, we will immediately make a claim for compensation to the perpetrator or an inquiry application regarding the whereabouts of the goods. We are not obliged to send a replacement of goods to the customer nor to refund the purchase price, as long as the shipping damage is not determined or the inquiry process not finished.
6. For deliveries to Switzerland we issue invoices without sale tax. Independently from the parcel weight, we charge additional shipping costs in the amount of 10.80 EUR to the net purchase price of the product as well as an additional shipping flat rate of 20.00 EUR per order. The customer is liable for the import duty and any other arising charges in accordance with the country's regulations.
Your hoody is too big or too small? You don’t like the product? No problem! It is possible to return your goods within 14 days after having received them. If you need more information, have a look at our Right of Withdrawal.
Returning your order:
- Pack the goods the way you received them and add the completed return form or the invoice with revocation. Here you can print the return form again.
- Send the post-paid package to our return address:
O.E.M. MATRIX GmbH
Please note that we, as a small and sustainable lable, already incur high costs when processing returns. In order to maintain our quality standard and prices, we cannot offer free returns. Thank you for your understanding.
- In case of a complete return, we will refund the order amount including any shipping costs paid, in the case of partial returns, the purchase price of the item returned. The refund will be paid via the payment method you used (i.e. within 7 days after receipt of the goods). Due to the current situation, the return processing may be delayed. We ask for your understanding and to refrain from any early queries!
If you want to exchange a product (e.g. to a different size) please follow the same returning routine and order the desired item in the online shop.
Returning Goods in Case of Promotions
We love giving gifts - which is why, from time to time, we offer promotions that allow you to add an article (e.g. a beanie) for free if your order value exceeds a certain amount (usually 100 EUR). If you return goods from this order and your order value falls under 100 EUR, you can still keep the goodie - but we have to bill you for it, i.e. its price will be substracted from your refund.
Please check the individual fitting recommendations before ordering. Thus, you avoid unnecessary returns – for the environment and to your own satisfaction!The estimated shipping costs can only be used if the basket is not empty.